On Tuesday, 7 August, BitchBuzz.com will officially be four years old, and we are absolutely thrilled that the 7 August will also mark the best competition BitchBuzz has run to date.
Our friends at British Airways are giving two of our very lucky readers the much-sought after opportunity to join the #HomeAdvantage Social Symphony in the most ideal way possible - by attending a live Olympic event.
We have two pairs of tickets for the Beach Volleyball at 5pm on the 7th August at the Horse Guards Parade.
How exciting is that!?
To enter the competition, you must read the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page, and then tweet the following:
I want to win the @BitchBuzz @british_airways competition to join the #HomeAdvantage Social Symphony http://bit.ly/PPYKHl #BASP
Be sure to check out the BA's Social Symphony, a fantastic measurement tool which turns Olympics-related social media chatter into a moving visual sound wave and creates a symphony based on the number of people commenting on certain athletes, events and venues including tweets with the British Airways’ #HomeAdvantag - which you'll be contributing to when you enter this competition!
You have from now until 11:59pm on 5th of August 2012 to enter our competition.
Best of luck!
Terms and Conditions
British Airways London 2012 Beach Volleyball Ticket Give Away, August 7th, 2012
This competition is open to Eligible Participants only. An Eligible Participant must be aresident of the UK aged 18 years or over, and must not be an employee of; Bitchbuzz.com,BA, a BA Group company, LOCOG, a LOCOG group company, or family members of suchemployees or anyone else professionally associated with the competition. Eligible Participantsconfirm that they accept the Terms and Conditions set out below. These conditions of entryare subject to the London 2012 ticketing Terms and Conditions as set out at the followinglink: http://www.tickets.london2012.com/purchaseterms.html
1. Entries must be submitted by tweeting the following: I want to win the @BitchBuzz@british_airways competition to join the #HomeAdvantage Social Symphony http://bit.ly/PPYKHl #BASP
2. Only one entry is permitted per person.
3. There are 2 pairs of tickets to Beach Volleyball event to be wonin total. All Tweets submitted will also be forwardedto email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with theseconditions and the winner will be chosen by an independent judge. The decision of the judgeis final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibilitycan be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch or sending will not be accepted asproof of receipt.
5. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 5th of August 2012. Entries received after theclosing date will not be entered.
6. Winners will be advised which tickets have been won by 11am on 6th August 2012 andwill receive the tickets at the event from Bitchbuzz.com. The Promoter is responsible only forthe allocation of tickets and will not enter into any correspondence regarding ticket allocation.The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the competition.
7. All tickets are subject to availability, are non-transferable and there are no cashalternatives. Tickets may not be sold or exchanged. The winner must attend the London 2012Games event with their companion.
8. All winners will be notified within one day of the closing date. The winner will be notified byemail or phone. Should the winner fail to claim the prize within one day or rejects the prize,the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in accordance withthese terms and conditions.
9. Each winner of the tickets will be responsible for all other costs or expenses involved inattending the London 2012 Olympic Games. This includes all transport, accommodationand other incidental costs. Therefore, the Promoter will not be liable for any other costswhatsoever.
10. Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received and by submittingthe entry, Eligible Participants consent to such personal data being shared betweenBitchbuzz.com, Ogilvy and British Airways. This shall be limited to the details reasonablynecessary for the administration of the competition. The information may be shared withany other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to BA or suchthird parties. Eligible Participants confirm that they hold all copyright/IP rights in any materialsubmitted and assign all such rights to British Airways.
11. Participation in the competition constitutes the participant’s consent to BA’s and itsagents’ use of their story, name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometownand state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment orconsideration. Winners of the competition confirm that they will obtain from any guest whomthey invite, permission for the promoters to use their name and likeness, for advertising andfuture promotional purposes without additional compensation.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossibledue to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at itsabsolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a SAE to Nuria Garrido,London 2012 Bitchbuzz.com Olympic Competition, British Airways Plc,Waterside (HCAG),PO Box 365, Harmondsworth UB7 0GB UK.
14. The Promoter is British Airways Plc (“BA”), Waterside, Po Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB70GB. Registered number: 177777.